Guidelines for Authors
Authors are kindly requested to adhere to the following rules:
- Please supply your paper in docx or rtf format.
- The length of the paper should be up to 40,000 characters, spaces included.
- Please write your affiliation, email address and ORCID ID.
- An abstract (up to 10 lines) and keywords (5?7) should be included.
- Illustrations should be sent in separate clearly marked JPG or TIFF files (resolution at least 300 dpi) and labelled with captions.
- In the case of tables that need to be placed in a particular section of the paper, please include these in a separate file.
- Adding bibliographical entries, please follow Latin alphabetical order and do not forget to write date and place of publishing as well as the name of publishers. In the case of an article and book chapter supply page numbers.
- For formatting and reference guidelines please refer to the CIS Template.