Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text has not been published anywhere yet and is not the subject of proceedings in another journal.
- The manuscript is saved in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or RTF format.
- If available, provide URL for references.
- Leading 1, letter height 12 points; italics rather than underlines (except website addresses); all drawings and tables are placed in the text in the appropriate places (not at the end).
- The text has been formatted in accordance with the author's guidelines specifying the style and rules for preparing bibliography.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.