Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The number of articles should be one publishing sheet, ie 40,000 characters (including spaces).
- Footnotes and bibliography should be prepared in accordance with the Guideline for Authors.
- We ask the authors to provide affiliation, e-mail address and the ORCID ID.
- The article should have an attached bibliography with all the works cited in the text and should be provided with an abstract (100-300 words), keywords (3-5) and an English title; additionally, the Polish-language article should have a summary and key words in Lemko, and a Lemko-language one - in Polish. In the texts originally written in English, please include the abstract and keywords in Polish and Lemko.
- Articles should be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com in Microsoft Word or RTF format (the latter is preferred) with Times New Roman font, 12 points, 1.5 line spacing, justified text.
- If there are illustrations in the text of the article, please attach them in separate JPG or TIFF files (resolution at least 300 dpi), and mark the places in the text where they are to appear. If there are charts in the text, please attach the data in a separate XLS file.