Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in RTF or Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Each photo, charts etc. is sending in separate file in JPG or TIFF format (for graphics) or xls (for charts).